Saturday, March 5, 2011

An Intro

A few odds and ends about me:) I was born into a family that did not want me, jumped through 6 foster homes for various reason before finally being adopted at age 6 into a family that still did not want me..Growing up, I went through alot of abuse, both physical and mental, leaving me with alot of problems. I tried to commit suicide at age 17, my sister pulled me through that, and from that day on have made myself a better person, with some success..
I at times can be cold and distant, I have been through alot and am not so trusting of people, often I am emotionally crippled, I don't have the capacity to feel as most do. I have next to no self esteem, a loner, do not have the ability to have normal relationships or talk to people..probably why I spend so much time on facebook..lol..
So, that's some about me, so readers might understand some of my rantings for the future:) I hope to write about alot of things, mostly life, coping, and odds and ends. I at times will air intimate details about my life, not for pity, but because it may help others who might stumble upon my rantings.

1 comment:

  1. I feel you there. Almost the same type of life. Hold strong

    ReplyDelete