Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Pets breeding-Part 1

Attempting to breed patterns and traits.



A) My goal was to breed a black and red horse that was blacklight by breeding a black cloud glow unipeg that was not blacklight to a red horse that was blacklight. This attempt failed as the results were neither black/red.

B) My goal was to breed a ghost horse with a zebra pattern by breeding a ghost horse with multi markings. This attempt failed as no offspring inherited the ghost trait.

C) My goal was to breed an x-ray horse with a pattern by breeding a cloud glow to a x-ray horse. While I failed part of this, as no offspring were x-ray, I did produce a patterned ghost, goal B partially accomplished:)

I will add some more goals and results later, also will be breeding these same pairings in reverse and see how the results vary..

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting we shall have to put our notes together one day.

    ReplyDelete